Saturday, February 20, 2010

Which is better?

I had a terrible headache a few days ago. I was at work and didn't know what to do. I couldn't go out to buy some medicine because I had to work until almost midnight. When I finished my work, I saw that the drug stores were all closed. It was so painful so I lay down and tried to go to bed early but I couldn't sleep well. I waited 'till morning and waited for the drug store to be opened. If I just knew earlier about this fioricet blue list, that wouldn't happened.

I heard a lot about this two medicines, Fioricet vs Tramadol–Which is Better? What do you think? Whatever it is, I think it's better to have both cause they can both heal you.

If you are still confuse and don't know what is the right medicine for you, click this Important information from Drugs.com about fioricet to know more. Don't be silly like me who's not ready for anything. You should have medicines at home for emergency purpose. Don't bother yourself going to the pharmacist specially on your busy schedule if you can just stay home or in the office and get them online.



No comments: