Thursday, September 1, 2011

Share your Photos

As you see, I have lots of pictures. I love taking pictures and I can't delete them on my computer. I don't even want to delete them on my camera but my camera is always full so I have to delete some. I love watching my pictures everytime I open my computer. They always remind me of the beautiful places that I've been. Also, the memorable experiences that I had in all the places that I've visited. I'm glad that I found a site where I can upload my photos easily. Btw, I don't take videos but I found out that I can also upload video so I think it's time to take videos from now on.

After uploading photos, it's time to create albums so it will be easier to find the photos that you're looking for. Specially if you're like me who have thousands of photos. They are photos that I've taken on my travel from Korea to other part of the World. Of course it's not fun If I won't share them to my family, friends and relatives. Thanks to this image hosting that I've just discovered on the net. At least I can share the photos of the beautiful nature that I've taken here in the Land of the Morning Calm and in some Asian countries.

If you're interested, check out the free images and you'll find what you are looking for.

No comments: