Saturday, September 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Day is coming!

I went to the supermarket today and the it was crowded by people buying some presents. I don't if it's too early to buy presents for Chuseok (Thanksgiving Day) which starts from Friday to Sunday this (October 2-4) year. I told you I hate this year's calendar because the reds (holidays) are usually on weekends.

The famous presents that people give or receive on Chuseok is set of toothpaste and bar soap that mostly have shampoo or body cleanser, fruits, healthy food like ginseng or vitamins, sets of olive oil, set of ham or tuna.

It's too noisy in the supermarket. The salesladies are dragging you and forcing you to buy things that you don't want. I pretended to smile even when they are annoying. I know they are just doing their jobs but I'm sure they also hate what they are doing. Don't you think so?